- This event has passed.
Sumter County ESF-8 Group Meeting
August 8, 2018 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Evacuation Preparedness: Brainstorming and Planning
Justification for Evacuation Preparedness Brainstorming and Planning:
- What procedures are in place for establishing and updating medication, supplies and equipment lists?
- How are you educating and helping the patient and caregiver understand his or her options for evacuation?
- Do you have the resources necessary to continue essential care or services or to provide resources to clients?
- Who is responsible for – Contacting the emergency operations center to report evacuation? Implementing evacuation procedures?
- What are your transportation arrangements? Do you have a back-up?
- How will you keep track of residents?
- What procedures do you have in place for contacting and responding to the family members of each client?
- Where are you taking your clients? Does the receiving facility have a plan in place for your clients? Do you have a back-up and a back-up to the back-up?
Bring your additional questions, ideas, plans, and best practices!