- This event has passed.
Readiness: Training Identification and Preparedness Planning
February 18, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:00 am, repeating until February 19, 2020
Participants will learn how to create effective training plans for their agencies and jurisdictions using a whole community approach. Participants will learn a jurisdiction training assessment process in which an integrated assessment team creates a jurisdictional profile and evaluates the jurisdiction’s ability to fully implement their Emergency Operations Plans (EOP). Participants will then be able to identify and catalog training goals and identify ways to meet them by prioritizing training efforts, developing improvement plans, and implementing a course of action.
This course meets Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
requirements for MGT418 Readiness Training course #78403.
attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in
TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. The
course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a
component of successful course completion. During the course, your
instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example, a
field exercise that cannot be missed.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each module and complete all required course
assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
in a TCOLE credit course must complete the class in its entirety to receive
- Completion of National Incident Management System (NIMS) Incident Command System (ICS) ICS-100, ICS-200, ICS-700, ICS-800 courses
- Participants for this course should have significant expertise in their functional areas and in training management. They should have regular interaction with other response agencies and disciplines, some level of decision-making authority within their agencies, and general regional knowledge of the area.
- Emergency Management Agency
- Law Enforcement
- Emergency Medical Service
- Fire Service
- Hazardous Material Personnel
- Public Works
- Government Administration
- Public Health
- Private Sector
- Non-Governmental Organizations
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 1.6 CEUs