- This event has passed.
Protecting First Responder – First Receiver Staff with PPE Tips
August 25, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
This webinar will provide First Responders, First Receivers, and Staff with awareness level informative tips to help protect yourself and others using personal protective equipment. The presenter will share practical experience on personal protective equipment and considerations to safely maximize barrier protection from a biological pathogen as well as biological hazardous waste handling.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
- Reliable internet connection
- Speakers or a headphones to hear audio
- Log in 15-20 minutes early just in case you have IT problems.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- A microphone is not required, but recommended because it will make participation easier
- Dual monitors are not required, but recommended for ease of use
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) best practices
- Common PPE pitfalls
- Techniques to improve personal protection
This course is designed for employees seeking:
- Personal Protective Equipment best practices for First Responders and First Receivers
- Pandemic best practices for Critical Infrastructure staff