- This event has passed.
Mass Casualty Incident Response (HCV2)
September 15 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Provides mass casualty triage education and practical experience in the application of the SALT (Sort, Assess,
Lifesaving Interventions, Treatment/Transport) Mass Casualty Triage Algorithm. The instruction addresses global
sorting of mass casualties, assessment of individual patients, performance of on-scene lifesaving interventions and the
treatment, stabilization, and transport of patients for further treatment in a healthcare facility.
- You must have a FEMA SID before applying for a course.
- To register for a FEMA SID number, go to: https://cdp.dhs.gov/FEMASID and click “Register for FEMA SID” or “Forgot FEMA SID”
- If you encounter any issues, please contact the FEMA SID help desk at: email@example.com
- Registering for a FEMA SID number does not register you for a class
- If you encounter any problems registering, please contact VILT Support at: VILTSupport@cdpemail.dhs.gov