Pasco County Emergency Management will be hosting a one-day Active Shooter Expectations Workshop to help enhance the awareness of, and expectations to, an active shooter event. The goal of this workshop is to:
- Foster communication between healthcare facilities and local emergency response This workshop includes discussions of interoperability, communications protocols, and best practices for planning assumptions, preparedness, and response. This will allow facilities to ask specific active shooter questions to local emergency response teams.
- Describe common behavior, conditions, and situations associated with active shooters
- Educate participants on the expectations of primary response agency(ies) to active shooter events
- Provide guidance on how to begin creating an active shooter plan for healthcare
Who Should Participate?
This event is open to:
- Healthcare Facilities within Pasco County
For this event we strongly recommend that personnel that have decision making authority
Space is limited. Please reserve your seat by COB Friday, March 1, 2019 by emailing Nicole Johnson email@example.com
***Training and Exercise Fee is associated with this workshop***