- This event has passed.
Federal, State, and Local Roles in Medical Emergency Response
March 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
To apply for this class, follow the instructions below:
- Have your FEMA SID number and You must have a FEMA SID number before you can apply for the class.
- If you need a FEMA SID number, go to: https://cdp.dhs.gov/FEMASID and click “Register for FEMA SID” or click “Forgot FEMA SID?” if you have forgotten your FEMA
- Registering for a FEMA SID number does not register you for this You must apply for the class separately.
- Click this link to apply for the class: Click Here to Apply.
- Enter your FEMA SID and
- A CDP Training Registration System (TRS) application for 21NV-1038 HCV5 will
- Complete the required
- Click the “Review and Submit Application Now”
Complete the application process by clicking the affirmation checkbox and providing your digital signature by entering your name and FEMA SID password.
(If you have trouble with the link, go to https://cdp.dhs.gov/students and enter 21NV-1038 HCV5 in the “Have a Promo Code?” box. You must enter the promo code exactly as it appears here to successfully apply).
Note: For Private Sector participants, when completing the application, please select Local Government for the jurisdiction.
- If you encounter any errors, please do not attempt to bypass or skip through them. Please document the error with as many details as possible and/or screen shots (print screen) and submit to FEMASIDHELP@cdpemail.dhs.gov so the error can be documented and addressed by the development Once the error has been reported, then proceed.