- This event has passed.
State BEOC Programs Lessons Learned from COVID-19 (Part 1)
August 26, 2020 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
What You Will Learn from the Panelists:
- Understand the operational impacts that COVID-19 is having on their agency, organization or sector, and the current challenges they are facing
- How they have addressed the operational issue(s) that COVID-19 has caused since the outbreak? What initiatives have they taken?
- Key partnerships that were utilized or made, either privately or within various government entities
- Key innovations and solutions planners have considered to developing a more resilient service
- How they are planning for the weeks ahead (inside their organization, and with others)
- Recommendations and resources that other agencies and organizations can use to improve communication and resiliency within (and across) sectors