- This event has passed.
Plugged In Series- Introduction to and Review of Oxygen Tanks, Safety, Awareness, and Use
March 14, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
The Plugged In Speaker Series is intended to increase awareness, knowledge and skills.
The featured March speaker, Jessica Vann, RRT, QualiMed, provides an introduction and review of oxygen tanks, use, safety, and awareness:
- Describe different types of tanks and regulators (e.g.: E, M, H) including concentrators
- Understand and explain burn rates and flow rates
- Verbalize the difference between regulators for various tanks
- Define the difference between Oxygen in liquid and gas forms
- Discuss how to safely store and use Oxygen tanks
- Expalin how both conservers and concentrators work