- This event has passed.
Plugged In Series-Dementia Awareness and Tips
February 14, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
The Plugged In Speaker Series is intended to increase awareness, knowledge and skills.
The featured February speaker, Gary Joseph LeBlanc, Director of Education, Dementa Spotlight Foundation and Common Sense Cargiving, explains various types of dementia and helps us to develop greater awareness:
- Describe different types of Dementia
- Understand the various symptoms of Dementia
- Discuss how to recognize signs of memory loss or impairment
- Describe best practices for communicating Dementia clients
- Provide information on the Dementia Mentor program
Speaker website: http://www.commonsensecaregiving.com/home.html