Hospital Incident Command System (HCV7)
August 31 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on November 10, 2022 at 10:00 am
Introduction to the National Incident Management System and the National Response Framework. Explores the Hospital Incident Command System as a methodology for effectively applying the incident command system in a healthcare environment. The Hospital Incident Command System is discussed as it pertains to improving emergency management planning, response, and recovery capabilities for both planned and unplanned health and medical emergencies.
- You must have a FEMA SID before applying for a course.
- To register for a FEMA SID number, go to: https://cdp.dhs.gov/FEMASID and click “Register for FEMA SID” or “Forgot FEMA SID”
- If you encounter any issues, please contact the FEMA SID help desk at: email@example.com
- Registering for a FEMA SID number does not register you for a class
- If you encounter any problems registering, please contact VILT Support at: VILTSupport@cdpemail.dhs.gov