- This event has passed.
Countywide Active Shooter Expectation Workshop
March 8, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Pasco County Emergency Management will be hosting a one-day Active Shooter Expectations Workshop to help enhance the awareness of, and expectations to, an active shooter event. The goal of this workshop is to:
- Describe common behavior, conditions, and situations associated with active shooters
- Educate participants on the expectations of primary response agency(ies) to active shooter events
- Foster communication between key stakeholders and local emergency response This workshop includes discussions of interoperability, communications protocols, and best practices for planning assumptions, preparedness, and response.
Who Should Participate?
This event is open to:
- Key stakeholders from the private and public sectors
- Supervisory first responders
- Human resource managers
- Community response officials
- Homeland security representatives
For this event we strongly recommend that personnel that have decision making authority
Space is limited. Please reserve your seat by COB Tuesday, February 28, 2019 by emailing Monica Santiago or Renee Borden at email@example.com
*** There is no registration fee for this exercise ***